At this time of year, we often get customers asking; what do I do if there is a rat issue in my office?
At the first sign of infestation, we urge you to call your local pest controller so they can contain the problem before it spirals out of control.
Common signs of a rat infestation include:
• Droppings which are 1-2cm long
• Damage to food packaging, wood or plastic
• Shredded paper or cardboard
• Track marks on skirting boards and walls
• A strange, unexplained smell
• Scratching noises which can come from behind walls or under floorboards. You’re especially likely to notice this late at night
Rodents are a common problem during the winter months because just like us, they’re desperate to get out the cold. If you suspect you have an infestation, please get in touch with Prokill and a friendly member of your local team will be on hand to help.
You can also head to our rat pest control service page which includes further information including rat prevention tips and how to get rid of unwanted rodents.