One of the primary messages we communicate with our customers is the importance of prevention when it comes to pests.
While Prokill can ensure any infestations are terminated effectively, nobody wants to have to deal with rodents in their home or office in the first place.
This leads us to the all-important question; how do you prevent rats and therefore rat proof?
• Remove any food sources inside your home/office
• Remove food sources outside as well. This includes picking up any litter, storing rubbish in a secure bin and keeping bird feeders and compost away from the building
• Seal any openings bigger than half an inch because this can provide an entry point into your home or office. Pay attention to vents, doors, windows, walls, roofs, plumbing stacks, air conditioning units, pipes and power line entry points
• Don’t store firewood and logs near your home because this provides a nice shelter for rats
• Call a pest controller who will be able to discuss pest proofing tactics with you
If you would like to know more about how you can prevent a rat infestation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Prokill via our online form.